Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back to Blogger

Two years and I haven’t blogged! For all those who had followed my blog (though I doubt you might be still following it) I have deleted all my previous posts except for the first one. Don’t ask why. Those posts were the primary reason why I quit blogging and now that they are no more, I find a good start to blog again!!

Two years, and a lot has changed. People, friends, school, ideas, values, habits, hobbies, and so have I. As a person. Call it change or evolution or growing up, it’s all the same.

I don’t really know what got me back to blogging. For one, I was reading through my friend’s blog and then I was like “I miss mine!!”, so thanks Pooja. And secondly, Sweta got me into the habit of talking again. I seriously have started blabbering a lot nowadays. This seems to be the best substitute... :)

Love,
Pie

4 comments:

Zephyr said...

Sweety, since wehn? you dint ever temme about it! So, TWJS and Sweta, huh? I swear i'll be the ardent-est follower!
Love you!

Pie said...

that does gimme a gud start.. oops!!.. restart!!

Luv u.. :)

Zephyr said...

I know.
Now see mine. and dont blog-blabber. :P

Unknown said...

Welcome back Nidhs... love to see u blogging.. :)