Friday, February 24, 2012

In Loving Memory

You know, I believe in afterlife.
If there's one thing I have learnt in the entire course of my life, it is to keep the faith. And faith, I keep.

Even the slightest thought of death is depressing, it cripples me. Is it truly possible to come to terms with the loss of a loved one? I don't want to imagine. I can't live without people I love. There might not be many. I might not always show it. But still. Even a stranger. Or someone you knew distantly. That lady you come across on your way to the college everyday. This boy you met at a party. ANYBODY.

What scares me even more is what people leave behind when they pass away. The glimpses of life, the love shared, and people. Broken hearts. And memories.
This is not easy.

But I also know, that those who love you, they never really leave you. In my honest opinion, they don't. Never.

Have faith.
Put together the pieces of your broken heart again, and you'll find them right there.
Like I said, I believe in afterlife.

P.S. - To one of the bubbliest girls I have come across in this lifetime. Rest In Peace, love.
P.P.S - To people I come across everyday, whose life I don't get a chance to witness - "I am here with you."


Photo Source : http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/galatea18/black/zz.jpg

2 comments:

bhargava.pragati said...

You are a true human.


How can somebody live without you?<3
Life after you not possible,with you...happening.

Pie said...

:')