Monday, November 29, 2010

Break free

Crossing the line, didn't seem difficult. It was living on the other side, facing the reality which was hard. The truth was, that I didn't want to move on. I wanted to stay exactly where I was. But once on the other side, I realised, letting go of inhibitions was easier than I thought.

Moving on, I realised, was definitely a better option that getting used to the life I had been living.

I had to learn to take responsibilities. To take risks.

And when I broke through the wall of ignorance and convinience I had built around myself, I realised the other side was much better and brighter. I felt free.

I, had finally, learnt to live.

4 comments:

dumb_ank said...

Surprising..because its mostly crossing the line, taking that leap which is the most difficult part...once ur on the other side, there is no turning back, plus the agar chance le hi liya hai to lets see where it goes feeling...
anyways well written...keep at it.

Pie said...

Just a different perspective. :)

S said...

Believe me. I share that feeling!

Pie said...

:)